Hello… Is It You We’re Looking for?
There is always space at NumbleTM for the right person – that could be you!
NumbleTM are a supportive bunch, passionate about skill growth as we build long-term relationships within the team and alongside our clients.
From NumbleTM beginnings…NumbleTM is about Culture, Teamwork and Support.
From our accurate BAS preparation to our tailored goal-oriented reporting, we’ve worked with hundreds of Australian small businesses to reach and surpass targets.
Let’s get that Ball Rolling
We’re thrilled that you’re applying to be part of the NumbleTM team! You must have permanent work rights with no restrictions in Australia.
Just a few points so we can progress:
Are you a registered BAS agent?
Have you recently completed your Bookkeeping qualifications?
Secondly, are you seeking relevant work towards your BAS
If so, email your CV, qualification transcripts and cover letter including highlights about yourself, your ideal work-life balance, your availability and why you’d like to join the NumbleTM team to: firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Trainee’ in the subject.
Sometimes we’re pretty snowed with work so we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible.
We promise our clients the best bookkeepers.
We promise the best bookkeepers respect, honesty, flexibility and support.
NumbleTM supplies bookkeeping services to small and medium-sized organisations. We’re always keen to talk to qualified bookkeepers and registered BAS agents who have experience across a range of industries and a willingness to learn new systems and ways of doing things.
To be considered for this position, you will require:
- BAS Agent Registration, or the qualifications & experience required to quickly obtain registration
- Minimum Certificate IV in Bookkeeping or Accounting
- Demonstrated experience assisting small to medium-sized businesses with all aspects of bookkeeping in accordance with relevant Australian Tax and BAS legislation.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Excel and Word.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience in a busy office environment dealing with sensitive material.
- An empathetic, committed and trustworthy character.
Please send your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com
Why work with us?
When you work with NumbleTM you’ll advance professionally:
- work with a variety of interesting clients;
- keep your skills updated on a range of accounting software packages;
- learn remote, online and cloud computing systems;
- expand your knowledge and skillset;
- create innovative business solutions for clients;
- be supported by a friendly, collaborative, dedicated bookkeeping team
When you work with NumbleTM you’ll have a great work/life balance:
- flexible work hours to work in with family, study or other commitments;
- options to work as an outsourced bookkeeper and in a client’s office;
- feel good about the work you do providing bookkeeping help for clients in need.